Biomedical signal processing
Kamil RIHA received his M.Sc. degree in Electronics & Communication in 2003 and the Ph.D. degree in 3D Scene Acquisition for Auto-Stereoscopic Display in 2007. Presently, he is employed by the Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Department of Telecommunications, as the academic employee (since 2006). His research interests include in particular areas of digital image and video processing. He is the guarantor of the course Advanced techniques of image processing.Field of interest
- Image and video sequence processing
- Processing of medical dynamic ultrasoud video sequences
- Optical flow analysis in video sequences
- Object tracking in the scene
- 3D scene acquisition and 3D image reproduction
- 2010-2014: Improvement of risk area security using combined methods for biometrical identification of subjects. Project MVO/VG20102014033
- 2011-2014: Intelligent Videomodules for Entry Control Systems to Critical Infrastructure Facilities. Project MPO/FR-TI3/170
- 2010–2013: Centre of sensor, information and communication systems. Project MSM/ED2.1.00/03.0072
- 2010-2012: The Research of Algorithms for Processing of Digital Images and Image Sequences. Project MSM/ME10123
- 2006–2011: New Diagnostic Methods of Circulatory System Parameters Recognition Based on Infra-Red Scanning of Blood-Vessels Image. Project MSM/2B06111
- 2006-2009: Research and development of multifunction bi-directional communication technology for warning the public. MPO/FT-TA3/001
ŘÍHA, K.; BENEŠ, R. Circle Detection in Pulsative Medical Video Sequence In Proceedings of International Conference on Signal Processing, vol. I. Beijing, IEEE Press. 2010. p. 674 – 677. ISBN 978-1-4244-5898-1.
ŘÍHA, K.; CHMELAŘ, M.; ČÍŽ, R. New Ways of Non-invasive Measuring of Blood Circulation Parameters. WSEAS Transactions on Signal Processing. 2010. 2010(6). ISSN 1790-5052.
ŘÍHA, K.; POTÚČEK, I. The Sequential Detection of Artery Sectional Area Using Optical Flow Technique. In Proceedings of The 8th WSEAS International Conference on CIRCUITS, SYSTEMS, ELECTRONICS, CONTROL & SIGNAL PROCESSING. Puerto De La Cruz, Spain. 2009. p. 222 – 226. ISBN 978-960-474-139-7.
ŘÍHA, K.; CHEN, P.; FU, D. Detection of Artery Section Area Using Artificial Immune System Algorithm In Proceedings of The 7th WSEAS International Conference on CIRCUITS, SYSTEMS, ELECTRONICS, CONTROL & SIGNAL PROCESSING. Puerto De La Cruz, Spain. 2008. p. 46 – 52. ISBN 978-960-474-035-2.
ŘÍHA, K.; CHEN, P.; FU, D. The Sonographic Video Processing for Measurement of Time Variations of Carotid Artery Walls Distance. In Proceedings of the 2008 international conference on image processing, computer vision, & pattern recognition, Volume I. Las Vegas Nevada, USA, CSREA Press. 2008. p. 172 – 176. ISBN 1-60132-076-0.
ŘÍHA, K.; VRBA, K. 3D Scene Acquisition for Autostereoscopic Display. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Signals and Electronic Systems ICSES ’06. Lodz, Poland, Technical University of Lodz. 2006. p. 761 – 764. ISBN 83-921172-5-5.
ČÍŽ, R. – ŘÍHA, K. – BENEŠ, R. – ZÁVODNÁ, E. Equipment for analysis of spatially varying object. Utility model of Czech Republic No. 2190, Brno University of Technology. Date of record: 7.3.2011